With Veet Wax Strips, you can have instantly exfoliated skin and smoothness that lasts up to four weeks. They’re specially formulated with Shea Butter, known for its moisturising properties and fragranced with Berry to suit Normal Skin. And they’re easy to use – the special Easy Grip™ tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. Veet Wax Strips work even on hair as short as 1.5mm – and with regular use, you’ll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, CI 77891, CI 15850
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
Beautifully smooth skin in just 5 steps!
Before using, please read the pack precautions carefully.
Take a moment to admire your silky smooth and hair-free skin!
Retain outer pack and leaflet for all precautions.
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
1. Suitable for use on the underarms and bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
2. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
3. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
4. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
5. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
6. If you have not waxed before, we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience should you progress to sensitive areas like the underarms or bikini line.
7. Before use make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
8. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
9. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
10. Do not wax over the same area more than once
11. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
12. After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
13. If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you may use baby oil. Don’t use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
14. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
15. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
16. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
17. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.